ILMA Covid-19 Venue/Event Guidelines
ILMA Facebook & Instagram Feed
To Our Artists and Customers,
The COVID-19 pandemic is affecting every single one of us. This is a challenging time for people and businesses around the globe. While many of us are feeling uncertainty in our lives, I have every confidence that we’ll rise up to the challenges this crisis presents and come out stronger on the other side.
The well-being, health, and safety of people remains our top priority. We are doing everything we can to keep our artists and communities safe while we continue to support our customers and do our part to help combat this pandemic.
Our Preferred Venues are and always we are in full compliance with COVID guidelines and regulations
We Have adopted and implemented a COVID-19 Preparedness Plan.
1)We ensure a minimum of 6 feet of distance between participants not in the same family unit throughout the event.
2)We will Limit indoor and outdoor occupant capacity to no more than 25% up to 250 persons.
If seated, limit the table to 4 persons, or 6 if part of one family unit. Require workers to wear masks at all times and strongly encourage attendees to wear masks when not eating or drinking. Food and beverages.
3)The chosen venue's food must be prepared and served in accordance with applicable rules and regulations guiding the specific event.
4) Self-service food and beverage areas are allowed as long as the COVID-19 Plan includes protections such as oversight of the self-service area to ensure social distancing is maintained, hands are being sanitized, and participants or customers are strongly encouraged to wear face masks in the self-service area. Best practice would be to prepackage food ahead of time as much as possible.
5) Indoor seating at up to 25% occupancy, with a maximum of 250 individuals is allowed. A maximum of 250 individuals is allowed at outdoor seating. All customers must be seated, including at bars.
6) We have posted signage at the venue entrance outlining established protocols.
7) We will limit the number of participants, customers, and clients as necessary to allow for the required social distancing and not exceed the allowed percentage of occupancy where required.
8) Provide a controlled flow of participants as much as possible, including upon start and at the end of the event.
9) We will limit the number of participants or customers at any one time is limited to the number for whom physical distancing of 6 feet can be maintained.
10) If seated, limit the table to 4 persons, or 6 if part of one family unit.
11) Bands are allowed but must maintain social distancing even during performance.
12) Temperature screenings and hand sanitizing stations.
13) Every artist and patron must wear a mask in the establishment.!! No Exceptions, entry will not be permitted.
As always the safety of our artists and our customers are our utmost priority.
Music & Love,